ABR, CRP, MRP
Carolyn is a licensed Real Estate Agent who understands the importance of identifying each client’s unique needs and whose main focus is to exceed clients’ expectations, and achieve their goals. With The Schrader Group, she coordinates the buying, escrow and closing process for all our clients.
Carolyn specializes in residential buyers and sellers, and relocation both nationally and internationally. Carolyn brings 20 years of experience in corporate relocation. While serving as the Director of Relocation for several different real estate brokerages, she maintained current client relationships and developed many new accounts. In addition, she was responsible for leading and training about 400 realtors within the relocation team.
Throughout her career, she has received numerous industry achievement awards to recognize her excellent performance.
Awards and Recognition
- Certified Relocation Professional
- Associate Broker
- Certified Military Relocation Professional
- Mansell’s Multi-Million Dollar Producer Award
- Salt Lake Board of Realtors Superior Achievement Award
- Prudential’s Top Producing Awards for 2004, 2005 and 2006
- ERC – Employee Relocation Council – Served in many capacities
- IRC – Intermountain Relocation Council – Served on the Board
- Salt Lake Board of Realtors
- Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Utah Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
Carolyn is originally from California. She relocated to San Antonio in 2018 with her husband to be close to grandchildren – the light of her life! She loves San Antonio’s rich culture and traditions, diversity, big city amenities and the inviting and friendly nature of the people of San Antonio. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with family, playing competitive tennis, golf, gardening and quilting. Carolyn loves dogs and currently has two: Gracie and Lucy.